A. first describe the main differences between food security and food safety.
B. What should they do if they see an issue pertaining to food security? Do you know what resources to use to report an incident or suspicion? Do some research and find out where and how you should report suspicious activity in terms of food
C. describe, in detail, your vision of the ideal early childhood care provider. Explain how this vision maximizes the development of positive traits in all four areas of development.
D. describe the main responsibilities that every citizen should have when it comes to food security
The National Collegiate Athletic Association’s (NCAA) Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) legislation has allowed student-athletes to earn money and products through the use of their name, image, and likeness.
NCAA Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) web page
NCAA Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) resources
Most of the earnings and sponsorships are based on their social media following. In February 2023, the first NIL infraction was reported. The violation involved University of Miami (Florida) women’s basketball and the Cavinder twins, Haley and Hanna (review article below).
What the Cavinder twins’ infraction means for the future of college sports and NIL
Do you think the NIL legislation and ethics in sports can co-exist?
Evaluate the legislation in this case from an ethical standpoint. You may not discuss whether student-athletes should be paid or not, whether you agree or disagree with the legislation, etc.
Additional resources for review:
While Some NCAA Athletes Cash NIL, Others Lose Out – Inside Higher Ed
College Athletes Can Now Be Paid, But Not All of Them are Seeing Money – Is that Fair? – NYT
NIL, Name, Image & Likeness – Collectives One Year In – Sports Illustrated
Pay-for-Play in college sports is now on the table
Understanding developmental milestones is vitally important to understanding infant and toddler development. Only with a thorough understanding of development can a caregiver adequately care for and plan for a young child. Review the case study and answer the 3 questions posed. Remember to support your writing with research and examples.
Case Study – Hannah
Hannah is 12 months old and is relatively new to your childcare center. She has been at the center for 2 weeks. When Hannah and her mother arrive at the center, Hannah is smiling and relaxed. Once she realizes that her mother will not be staying with her, she becomes inconsolable and clingy. This is both stressful to Hannah and her mother who is almost certain to be late for work. It takes an hour or more for Hannah to calm down and begin engaging with the other children. As Hannah’s caregiver, please answer the following questions:
• What is occurring in Hannah’s social and emotional development that is contributing to this reaction?
• What are some steps that you would take to reduce Hannah’s distress?
• What is a specific goal that you would set for Hannah in terms of promoting social and emotional development during the coming month? Tell why you chose the goal as well as how you would achieve the goal.
If you were to choose just one of the theories of how children learn and develop from this lesson’s readings, which do you most closely relate to? Explain the reasons for your choice. For the purpose of this assignment, you must choose just one
- Recall the dispute that was the subject of your answer to the Week 3 and Week 5 discussions. Now suppose that you are asked to choose between Med-Arb and Arb-Med for your dispute. Which would you prefer? Explain your choice.
- Based on your experience as an online student, do you think that online ADR is a viable model? Why or why not? Which types of ADR would be best suited for online offering? To whom would such offerings be appealing, and why? Explain your answers.
Discuss and describe the role of linear programming in managerial decision-making, bringing out limitations, if any. Give some examples of automation. How has automation changed the production process?
- Use the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound) traits to establish goals for one of these subjects, your education, your career, or your personal finances (please do not share your debt, balances, credit score, etc, just what you want to accomplish).
a. Ensure each goal is SMART
b. 3-5 goals
c. Explanation of what you hope to achieve with each goal.
d. What difficulties you had in establishing goals.
For example, if you say “didn’t have enough information,” you should also state what information you would have needed.
Do not use any of the goals found on page 25 of your text. However, you may use them as a reference.
Have a counseling session with a friend, co-worker, or family member. Summarize your results in the Discussion post. How do relationships influence our ability to effectively counsel someone (does the relationship help, hurt?)?
Explain one disciplinary technique you either have used or had used on you. Based on the reading, was the technique proper? Explain why or why not. Submit your answer in this Discussion by selecting “Post New Thread” above. (Do not enter your answer in the Assignments section of your e-classroom.)
- Discuss utilitarianism and deontological ethics.
- Discuss the different categories of unethical police behavior and provide an example of each.
- Discuss civil liability under Federal Code 42 U.S.C. Section 1983.
which factors you feel play a greater role pertaining to the problems associated with drugs and crime in the United States. Discuss with your classmates’ possible solutions to the problems of illegal drug use and present a drug-control strategy that you believe would work. Defend your recommendations citing studies and/or other academic research.
What are the benefits of cultural competence in an healthcare organization?
Select one of the analytical models of teamwork, and discuss how its implications for healthcare organizations?
describe two health services organizations that support health-related policy implementation and evaluation activities. What are your thoughts about their effectiveness? What are your recommendations for improving their efforts?
What is the essence of policy implementation? Discuss the effect of implementing organizations on policy implementation.
Q14: Describe in general terms the policy evaluation process