This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan.
Submit a three-page (minimum 750 words) crisis communication plan outline. The plan can be for an organization of your choice. This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan. (You will use this outline to complete a plan in Unit VII.) The plan outline should, at a minimum, include the following items:
- The introduction should engage the reader in the crisis communication plan and clearly present a summary of the main points.
- Explain the purpose, scope and goal of the plan.
- Include assumptions or assumed situations, which is a result of assessing risk for your organization.
- Define expected audiences—both internal and external.
- Include a communication strategy.
- Include a concept of operations for communications.
- Discuss the human dynamics and communications aspects of the blame game and the resolution stages you plan to implement in your crisis communication plan.
- Assign tasks to key leaders and staff.
- Provide resource management details.
- Include planned scripts, which can be placed in an appendix.
Research sources to link your plan’s elements to theories, and support your ideas. You must include a minimum of two sources, at least one source from the CSU Online Library. The resources need to be in APA format.
In Stage Three, finger pointing and “I told you so” syndrome can take over. Explain why you believe this happens. Provide a recent example, and describe what the organization or person could have done to avoid the finger pointing from happening.
For a custom paper on the above topic or related questions. Place an order with us.
What We Offer:
25% Discount for New Clients
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers